As we are starting to feel the cool fall weather here in the Western North Carolina mountains, this weekend is going to be a great time to take in all the fun activities happening in Waynesville and at Oak Hill on Love Lane Bed and Breakfast! As always there is more to do than there is time, but take your pick:
- Start you weekend out with a Waynesville Beer Tour by Leap Frog Tours – Friday Sept. 8th – 4:30 to 8:30 – Guests of Oak Hill will be picked up right here at the inn at 4:20 for a fun evening exploring the awesome local brew scene! The tour includes a flight or pint at each of the 3 stops as well as round trip transportation. You will also have time to grab a bite to eat along the way if you wish. $55 per person.
- Make your reservations for dinner and Live music at The Classic Wineseller! On Friday night enjoy Tina and Her Pony (ukulele, banjo, guitar, cello, vocals) and Saturday night will feature Sheila Gordon (piano, vocals).
- It’s Open Mic Saturday night at The Strand at 38 Main! Enjoy live music, local snacks, ice cream, beer, wine, and coffee from 7:30 to 9:30.
- Live music on the creek Saturday night at Frog Level Brewing! 7 to 9 pm.
- Enjoy the outdoors! Take a drive and have a picnic lunch on the Blue Ridge Parkway just 7 miles from Oak Hill!
- Is Hiking your thing? There is no end to the hiking available just a short drive from Oak Hill! Head into The Great Smoky Mountain National Park or Pisgah National Forest.
- Spend the day shopping in the quaint mountain town of Waynesville. Just a half mile walk from Oak Hill.
- Last but certainly not least, after a full day of fun and adventure, enjoy relaxing on the mountain view porch or around the fire pit at Oak Hill on Love Lane Bed and Breakfast!