The holiday season is upon us, so don’t miss your chance to check out these local Waynesville, NC events that’ll have you feeling merry and bright as we finish up 2020! The best part about it – you can come back to our warm and cozy rooms, enjoy an evening drink in front of our fireplace, and then get a nice long winter’s rest. Make plans to stay at the beautiful Oak Hill on Love Lane today and reserve your room before they’re filled up!
- Come Home with a Christmas Tree — These days, many folks are deciding to stay close to home for their travels. Why not make getting your Christmas tree a special getaway? Waynesville is surrounded by Christmas tree farms, so it’s the perfect place to choose the perfect tree for your home! Try out Boyd Christmas Tree Farm, Mehaffey Tree Farm, or WNC Christmas Trees for an excellent selection of evergreens.
- Christmas Tree Lighting — On Friday, December 4, experience the annual Waynesville Christmas Tree Lighting. Sip hot chocolate, enjoy a candy cane, sing carols, and celebrate the beauty of the season.
- Holly Days — This event is kicked off with the tree lighting on December 4 and finishes with the annual Christmas parade on Monday, December 7. Downtown businesses come alive with holiday cheer and offer unique holiday experiences.
- A Night Before Christmas — Shop, browse, listen, and taste your way through downtown on December 12 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. There will be live music, carolers, a live nativity, old-fashioned wagon rides, and much more!
- Twelve Days of Christmas — From December 13 through December 24, Waynesville shops will have special daily moments filled with wonder and glee. You’ll have to see it to believe it!
Things might look a bit different this year because of social distancing, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still have a spectacular time at our beautiful Victorian Inn. Our cozy fireplace and luxury accommodations will have you feeling warm and comforted. So book a room today and start planning your winter getaway!