It is our pleasure, striving to offer the highest quality level of convenient accommodations in the Waynesville, NC area. Please take the time to look through our policies as you prepare for your time with us so that you can make the most of your visit.
Check-in begins at 3:00 PM and check-out is at 11:00AM. Early and late check-ins can be accommodated with prior notice.
A Two-Night Minimum is required:
- April thru December (Exceptions for one night stays are sometimes available – please call to inquire)
- Weekends – January through March (Exceptions for one night stays are sometimes available – please call to inquire)
- Most Holidays
- For three rooms or more, please call the inn directly.
- Rates are based on Single/Double occupancy. There will be a $45 charge for the first night of additional guests in rooms that can accommodate more than two people, $30 for each additional night. Rates do not include state and local taxes and are subject to change without notice, with the exception of reservations guaranteed by advance deposit.
We are beginning to take deposits again, and percentage may vary.
Oak Hill Gift Certificates may be purchased for any dollar amount. To purchase a Gift Certificate click HERE. Gift certificates expire one year from the purchase date and are not redeemable for cash.
Select Registry Gift Certificates – We happily accept Select Registry Rewards Certificates and Gift Certificates. Please notify us when making your reservation that you have a gift certificate you would like to apply to your stay and provide the gift certificate number and amount.
Smoking and open flames
The entire inside of the house is a smoke-free environment.
- There is a minimum $250 fee for smoking anywhere within the house.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the grounds.
- Candles are not permitted in guest rooms.
Pets and Children:
- Please note that Oak Hill on Love Lane is now a Pet Friendly establishment.
- There is a $50 Pet Fee for rooms with hardwood floors (Mary Margaret, Ella, Jenny Ray, and Bess)
- There is a $100 Pet Fee for rooms with full carpet floors (Bobby Breeze, Clyde).
- Oak Hill is not a suitable environment for children under the age of 16.
Cancellation Policies may vary. Based on length of stay, time given before expected arrival date, seasonal rates, and cancellation charges may vary.
- Breakfast is served at 9:00 am, please feel free contact me ahead of time if you have early activity or departure plans. See Breakfast tab for more details.
- Gift Certificates for Oak Hill may be purchased in any dollar amount, which allows the recipient to select the room and date of stay that is best for them. The certificate can be emailed for immediate presentation or it can be produced and sent via US Mail. Gift Certificates are redeemable for up to one year from purchase.