We strive to offer the highest quality accommodations in the Asheville and Waynesville, NC area. Please take the time to look through our policies as you prepare for your time with us so that you can make the most of your visit.
Check-in is between 4:00PM and 6:00PM and check-out is at 11:00AM. Late check-in will be accommodated with prior notice.
A Two-Night Minimum is required:
- April thru December (Exceptions for one night stays are sometimes available – please call to inquire)
- Weekends – January through March (Exceptions for one night stays are sometimes available – please call to inquire)
- Most Holidays
- For three rooms or more, please call the inn directly.
- Rates are based on Single/Double occupancy. There will be a $30 charge for additional guests in rooms that can accommodate more than two people. Rates do not include state and local taxes and are subject to change without notice, with the exception of reservations guaranteed by advance deposit.
One Night’s Deposit is due at time of reservation via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or cash.
- Oak Hill Gift Certificates may be purchased for any dollar amount. To purchase a Gift Certificate click HERE. Gift certificates expire one year from the purchase date and are not redeemable for cash.
- Select Registry Gift Certificates – We happily accept Select Registry Rewards Certificates and Gift Certificates. Please notify us when making your reservation that you have a gift certificate you would like to apply to your stay and provide the gift certificate number and amount.
- BedandBreakfast.com has discontinued their gift certificate program and is no longer reimbursing bed and breakfasts for gift cards, therefor, we are no longer able to accept BedandBreakfast.com gift certificates.
Smoking and open flames:
- The entire property is a smoke-free environment. There is a minimum $250 fee for smoking anywhere within the house or on the grounds.
- Candles are not permitted in guest rooms.
Pets and Children:
- Please note that there are no accommodations for pets at Oak Hill due to our focus on a hypo-allergenic environment.
- Oak Hill is not a suitable environment for children under the age of 18.
Please understand that exceptions to the cancellation policy, regardless of the reason, cannot be made unless the room is re-booked for all of the nights reserved.
For Reservations from January 1st through September 30th and November 1st through December 31st (excluding Holidays and events or multi-room bookings):
* Greater than 15 days prior to arrival date – The deposit is refundable less a $50 per room cancellation fee.
* Less than 15 days and greater than 72 hours prior to arrival date – 50% of the stay is non-refundable.
* Within 72 Hours of arrival or for early departures (7 days for one night stays) – The full price of the guaranteed reservation will be charged.
*Early Departures are non-refundable.
For Reservations from October 1st through October 31st and Holidays, events, and multi-room bookings:
* Greater than 30 days prior to arrival date – The deposit is refundable less a $50 per room cancellation fee.
* Less than 30 days and greater than 15 days prior to arrival date – 50% of the stay is non-refundable.
* Less than 15 days prior to arrival date – 100% of the stay is non-refundable.
*Early Departures are non-refundable.
Note: In the event a refund is due, you will be refunded in the manner in which they were charged.
- Breakfast is served in the Dining Room at 9:00 am (one seating only). Continental breakfast is available with prior notice for those with early activity or departure plans.
- Gift Certificates for Oak Hill may be purchased in any dollar amount, which allows the recipient to select the room and date of stay that is best for them. The certificate can be emailed for immediate presentation or it can be produced and sent via US Mail.Gift Certificates are redeemable for up to one year from purchase
ADA Compliance Statement
Oak Hill on Love Lane Bed and Breakfast, NC makes lodging in Waynesville accessible to everyone
Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience in the desirable location of Waynesville, NC. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and accommodating for all individuals, including those with hearing, vision or other disabilities. If you have difficulty navigating our website or booking a room at our hotel, we ask you to contact us via telephone or email and our helpful staff will be happy to assist you. Please note that our property is registered with the National Register for historic places and does not have to comply with the physical requirement of the ADA. Our property is not handicap accessible.
224 Love Lane
Waynesville, NC 28786
Owner: Darlene Blankenship
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on http://www.oakhillonlovelane.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology like a screen reader, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software. Our hotel website allows visitors to search for accessibility featured guest rooms with ease and details our property’s accessibility features here. Note: we are not handicap accessible.
If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our hotel’s website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Website Accessibility Features
This hotel website for Oak Hill on Love Lane is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our hotel’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Our Hotel Offers The Following Accessibility Features
Property Accessibility FeaturesThe property is registered with the National Register for historic places and does not have to comply with the physical requirement of the ADA. Our property is not handicap accessible.Guest Room Accessibility Features
Bathroom Accessibility Features
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support