PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO:
In honor of your service, we offer a 5% discount for active duty military guests. Military ID to be presented at check in.
This special is an individual promotion, and may not be combined with any other discounts, gift certificates, cards or coupons, and must be requested at time of booking.
Whispering Willow Bath Gift Set
Waynesville Snack Basket
Have amazing locally handmade snacks in your room at the ready when you return from exploring Western North Carolina! A beautiful basket filled with Salted Caramel Popcorn, Cheddar Cheese Popcorn, Handmade Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge, and two delicious Waynesville Soda Jerks! – $48 plus tax
Surprise her for your anniversary or her birthday getaway with Seasonal Fresh Cut Flowers by McKenzie Botanicals – Absolutely beautiful arrangements using local flowers when available. $55 plus tax
Indulge and pamper yourself with a soothing and rejuvenating massage in the privacy of your room here at Oak Hill. Each session can be tailored to fit your individual needs, using various massage modalities and enchanting music, providing a healing, nurturing, relaxing and enjoyable experience.
All of our massage therapists utilize natural lotions and creams with no harsh preservatives or nut oils. You will have the option of adding a choice of fragrances including, of course, the relaxing scent of lavender, which already permeates the house.
Every effort is made to schedule your spa services as requested. Booking spa services at least 7 days in advance is recommended. Thank you for respecting our 48-hour cancellation policy.
SWEDISH – A classical European massage technique of manipulating muscles. Meant for relaxation and to improve circulation, relieve tension and improve flexibility.
DEEP TISSUE – A deep penetrating form of massage that focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue to release chronic tension in the body.
MOMMY TO BE – This massage technique is generally done on the side after the first trimester, with lots of pillows under the head, neck and upper back. This session will help reduce neck issues, lower back pain and other conditions common during pregnancy.
1 HOUR – $90.00
1 1/2 HOURS – $120.00
Local Area Tours
Guided Fishing Trips
Fly Fishing the Smokies
Enjoy a day on the water in the Smoky Mountains! Enjoy either Fly Fishing or Float Fishing with a knowledgeable local guide. Your sure to have a fish tail to tell!
JUST THE TWO OF US ELOPEMENT or VOW RENEWAL PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Call for pricing
(Up to 2 Guests in addition to the bride and groom)
Are you looking to elope? Start your new life together surrounded by the beauty that you will find at Oak Hill on Love Lane Bed and Breakfast. We work directly with Rev. Katrina Evans at Destination Elopements WNC. Once your wedding is booked, Katrina will contact you to work out all of the details for your special day! She will coordinate your photographer, cake, officiant, and any thing else you need to make your wedding perfect!
Our Love Lane Elopement Package includes:
- 1 ½ hours of time in your choice of one of our four romantic ceremony spaces – See Attached Space options with photos
- 1 beautifully appointed guest room for two nights (May reserve rooms for additional overnight guests for an additional charge)
- 3 course gourmet breakfast each morning for the bride and groom
- Officiant or Minister
- Artisan Wedding Cake
- Cake Table and Officiant Table with Linens
- Use of our Blue Tooth Sound System
- Complimentary Champagne or Sparkling Beverage Toast
- Two commemorative Oak Hill hand-made artisan coffee mugs
- Set up and Breakdown of tables
Services available for additional charges:
- In Room Couples Massage for the Bride and Groom
- Bridal Bouquet & Groom’s Boutonniere
- Catered hors d’oeuvres – Ask for quote
- Decorative Flowers for ceremony space – Ask for quote
- 1 hour at an additional space on the property
- At Oak Hill on Love Lane Bed and Breakfast Inn all of our outdoor spaces are romantically lit for Sunset or early evening ceremonies
Contact us for details.